- Head taped
- Preformed knees
- Back lining in stretch fabric to increase comfort in movement
- Adjustable and detachable braces
- Adjustable waist with elastic and velcro toggles
- Extensible waist with side gussets and zip
- Internal leg ventilation with camlock zip
- Trouser bottom with internal gaiter with non-slip elastic
- Gaiter with stretch mesh insert to facilitate movement
- Bottom leg opening with zip and camlock
- Inner leg guard reinforcement applied internally
MAIN FABRIC: WD Platinum Biomorphic 4WS 66% PA 18% PU 16% EA (colors) 67% PL 18% PU 15% EA (white) Biomorphic: from cycling to ski slopes. It is the maximum expression of rh + DNA in the snow world and was created by combining the properties of laminated fabrics, which offer waterproofness and breathability, with the soft and elastic hand of those used in the Cycling line. The top of technicality for the most demanding skier. Protection from the elements and freedom of movement. Features: positioned at the top of waterproof fabrics, the WD Platinum Biomorphic 4WS has always been a term of comparison in the world of skiing for ergonomics, breathability and protection, which translate into exceptional comfort, in all weather conditions. The particular lamination process HONEYCOMB LAMINATION, of the hydrophilic polyurethane foil with the highly elastic multidirectional fabric, combined with the heat produced by the human body during the effort, creates a thermoforming action allowing the garment to better support the movements of the skier, ensuring thus a perfect fit and a performing fitting; at the same time, the air cells trapped in the membrane ensure further insulation. The WD Platinum Biomorphic 4WS fabric is also presented in the Dual Cell version, with aerodynamic calendering. The heat tapes inside the garments made of WD Platinum Biomorphic 4WS fabric ensure waterproofing.
Pagamenti 100% sicuri e certificati
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.